Lawrenceville School - Loucks Ice Center(Click here for a Map)
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Phone: (609) 895-2156
The Lavino Field House was opened in 1951 with completion of the then open ice rink with a fireplace in 1954. The facility roof was added in 1964 with the addition of a meeting area around the fireplace. Donations allowed for major renovations in 1992 and following completion, the name was changed to the Loucks Ice Center in 1993.
The Center supports The Lawrenceville School ice hockey teams, student and faculty skates and numerous outside hockey clubs.